- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Brasil
Catalan Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
Español Esperanto Estonian
Finnish Français Français
Hrvatski Íslenska Italiano
Latviešu Magyar Nederlands
Norwegian Polski Português
Română Slovenšcina Slovensky
Srpski Svenska Tiếng Việt
Türkçe Ελληνικά Български
Македонски Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
فارسی ภาษาไทย ქართული
ភាសាខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 日本語
The Whitby Way passes over the North York Moors and through the Vale of York visiting many places of pilgrimage and taking in Sleights, Egton Kirkbymoorside, and Helmsley,Coxwold. Ancient paved ways as well as moorland tracks and field paths form the route. YM Walkers raised about 14,775 pounds towards the York Minster East Window Appeal. The stone pictured now tops the SE pinnacle of the East Window.
- 01 The start. Whitby Abbey swathed in sea fret.
- 01.A moment for reflection Sneaton Whitby.
- 02.A moment to play
- 03 Waiting for the main party.
- 04The Greeting
- 05 Pilgrims at the start of the walk, outside St Mary's Church, Whitby.
- 06 Going down the steps.
- 06.5.Down the steps at Whitby Abbey.
- 07.Deserted but David looks on job done!
- 08.Two day walkers and Carol.
- 09.Carol Joyce Jenny and Barry on route to Ruswarp.
- 10.Rachel Daphne and Tom on track to Ruswarp.
- 11.St Barts,Pat and Tom at Ruswarp.
- 12.Ruswarp refreshments!
- 13.Nell, the youngest pilgrim of the day, sets off from St Bartholomew's Church, Ruswarp.
- 14 .The Last view of Whitby Abbey