- LanguageAfrikaans Argentina Brasil
Catalan Česky Dansk
Deutsch Dhivehi English
Español Esperanto Estonian
Finnish Français Français
Hrvatski Íslenska Italiano
Latviešu Magyar Nederlands
Norwegian Polski Português
Română Slovenšcina Slovensky
Srpski Svenska Tiếng Việt
Türkçe Ελληνικά Български
Македонски Русский Српски
Українська עברית العربية
فارسی ภาษาไทย ქართული
ភាសាខ្មែរ 中文 (繁體) 日本語
This Lakeland challenge, was another Spring two day mid week trip to Derwentwater with some fell walking for a group of eight walkers. The photographs are meant to be a record of the routes and terrain they walked and hopefully will bring back happy fell walking memories.
- 001 .Starting the climb in Greenburn Bottom
- 002.Pike of Carrs top via Rough Crag Hause
- 003 A view down to the Howitzer and Helm Crag.
- 004 Group pose at Calf Crag
- 005. Calf Crag 537m
- 006.So we cross these stepping stones?
- Sue 007 Jennie returns around tte stepping stone successfully
- 008. Skirting Gibson Knott.
- 009 A rest and drink stop before the descent and final climb
- Sue 010 Gibson Knott behind us Helm Crag ahead uf us
- 011.Heading up to the Howitzer
- 012.last few strides on the ridge of Bracken Hause
- 013. Group pose on Helm Crag
- 014.View down to Green Burn the start of our climb
- 015.Sometimes called the Howitzer at 405m the highest peak of the two summits. of Helm Crag
- 016.A slow decent